Protect Yourself & Your Loved Ones From COVID-19
- Stay home and avoid gatherings with people outside of your household.
- Keep 6 feet of space between yourself and other people when you do go out.
- Wash your hands often.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Clean surfaces that you touch often.
Pay Attention To Your Mental Health & Reduce Stress
Reaching out if you need to talk to someone. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, help is available.
- The Center for Mental Health Crisis Line (970) 252-6220
- Colorado Crisis Services
(844) 493-TALK (8255)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-8255
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Line at (800) 985-5990
- Colorado Crisis Text Line
Text TALK to 38255
- National Crisis Text Line
Text HOME to 741741
- SAMHSA Disaster Distress Line Text TalkWithUs to 66746