Face coverings are required only in the following settings. It is important to note that private businesses may still require face coverings.
– Preschool through grade 12 schools (including extracurricular activities), childcare centers and services, and indoor children’s camps;
– Public areas of state government facilities, and areas in state government facilities where members of the public come into contact with state government employees;
– Congregate care facilities, including nursing facilities, assisted living residences, intermediate care facilities, and group homes;
– Emergency medical and other healthcare settings (including hospitals, ambulance service centers, urgent care centers, non-ambulatory surgical structures, clinics, doctors’ offices, and non-urgent care medical structures);
– Personal services; and
– Limited healthcare settings.
It is important to exercise personal responsibility, make good choices, social distance when appropriate, frequently wash hands, and stay home when sick to keep the community healthy.