Effective 4/7/21, face coverings are required only in the following settings. It is important to note that private businesses may still require face coverings.
– Preschool through grade 12 schools (including extracurricular activities), childcare centers and services, and indoor children’s camps;
– Public areas of state government facilities, and areas in state government facilities where members of the public come into contact with state government employees;
– Congregate care facilities, including nursing facilities, assisted living residences, intermediate care facilities, and group homes;
– Emergency medical and other healthcare settings (including hospitals, ambulance service centers, urgent care centers, non-ambulatory surgical structures, clinics, doctors’ offices, and non-urgent care medical structures);
– Personal services; and
– Limited healthcare settings.
It is important to exercise personal responsibility, make good choices, social distance when appropriate, frequently wash hands, and stay home when sick to keep the community healthy.
STATE OF COLORADO MASK ORDER
A mandatory mask-wearing requirement for Colorado went into effect in July 2020.
SHOULD I WEAR AN N95 MASK?
No. Please save N95 masks for first responders and medical responders.
NEED A SIGN?
Please click here to download a sign that you can hang on the door of your business.